II. What is Personal Data
1. This policy will more specifically address the personal data we collect, use, and disclose, which generally includes your name, address, telephone number, email address, billing and payment information, and other information that specifically relates to you, which we collect in the course of providing our marketing, and services to you.
III. Information We Collect Online
(A) General Browsing
2. We collect general information about our visitors' experience with our Site and this general information is not connected to personally identifiable information about individual visitors.
3. This general information (for example, domain type, browser version, service provider or your IP address) will provide us with information regarding the general use of our Site. The information collected includes which pages our visitors are viewing on our Site and whether visitors arrived through a link for our Site. It also includes information on the type of browser and service provider used.
4. For visitors using a mobile version of our Site, this may include technical information about the device used, such as screen size, cookies supported by the device, and how images may appear. All of this information helps us provide a better experience for our visitors by being able to determine such things as how to best format our mobile Site for various devices, our most desired pages, products and features, how to best direct visitors to our Site, and where there might be browser or service provider connection issues.
(B) Location Information
5. Our Site, Apps, and communications may use your IP address to determine the city where you are located. This allows us to tailor content to you where necessary. Mobile devices include your cell phone, and could include your laptop or tablet depending on the type of wireless connectivity used.
6. If you do not consent to provide or disable location-based services, we may ask you to manually select the region where you are located, or to enter your zip code; if you chose not to provide this information some features of the Site, Apps, or communications may not be available. See the "Opt-Out" section below for the choices you have regarding collection of location information.
(C) IP Addresses and Cookies
7. We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
8. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
(i) To estimate our audience size and usage pattern;
(ii) To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests;
(iii) To speed up your searches; and
(iv) To recognise you when you return to our site.
In particular, we use tracking technology such as anonymized analytics and cookies which includes an analytics identifier and a user authentication token. The specific personal data collected includes:
(i) The user’s username and name;
(ii) The user’s email address;
(iii) The user’s job title and company;
(iv) Internet Protocol address;
(v) Log information, e.g. details of how the user uses Datarama’s Service, e.g. time of access, the user’s search queries, number of times visited over a specified duration, days of visit etc;
(vi) Device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of the user's request and referral URL; and
(vii) Location information;
The analytics identifier expires after 2 years and the authentication token expires after 7 days. The personal data collected is stored for 1 year.
You may opt out of this tracking by installing this add-on https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout and there are no consequences of your opting out.
We do not deploy techniques such as Flash/zombie/super cookies that ignore browser settings on cookies.
11. Please be informed that our Site performs Analytics Tracking on the Site. To this end, we may collect the same information about your visit that is collected through cookies, as noted above. We may also collect information about a search engine used, and a search engine advertisement clicked to navigate to the Site.
12. The information that we collect helps us to make similar evaluations about our Site and emails as with cookies and to determine the most desired features and information so that we can provide those features and information to you and personalize our interactions with you. This information may also be linked to and combined with information that we collect about you from your visits to our Site.
13. In addition, our email communications to you may include a "click-through URL" linked to a particular page on one of our Site. By clicking on one of the URLs, you will automatically enter one of our Site and we may collect information related to the "click-through". You may avoid having this information collected by not clicking on the URL links in our email communications.
(D) Personal Data
(a) Contact Us
14. If you complete a general "Contact Us" form on our Site we may collect your name, email address, and any information that you provide in the text of your message.
15. If you use the "Contact Us" feature available in the "Investor Relations" portion of our Site, we may process your name, title, organization, address, telephone number, fax number, email address, and any information that you provide in the text of your message.
(b) My Account
16. You are given the opportunity to create an account on our Site and Apps. Creating an account requires you to enter your email address, first and last name, create a password, and allows you to provide postal addresses, a phone number, payment details, and date of birth.
17. By providing this information we are able to offer you a more personalized experience on our Site, Apps, and in communications. In addition, with your consent, we may identify you when you sign into your account and we may personalize service recommendations.
18. To request to have your account cancelled, please send an email to [email protected] from the email address associated with the account you wish to cancel.
(c) My Account – Payment Info
19. If you choose to enter a Service Agreement and add a payment type in the account section, you will be able to access this information during checkout when you are signed in.
20. Your preferred payment type may be pre-populated during checkout, or you can pick another type by selecting from the drop down list if you choose to save several payment types.
21. If a payment card has expired we will indicate this by highlighting it in red on the Payment Info page, and you can remove this expired payment type and insert a new one if desired.
22. You will have the option to add a new payment type during checkout by ticking a box indicating that you want to store the newly entered payment details in your account.
23. If you reset your account password your payment types will be deleted from your account for security purposes.
(d) My Account - Forgot Password
24. If you forget your password and select to reset it you will be asked to insert the email address for your account so we can send you an email. Once you receive the email click on the link provided and when you are directed to the Website enter and submit the new password that meets the requirements to reset it.
(e) My Account - Update Information
25. When you sign into your account you may be directed to an update information page. In order to proceed to your account you will be required to insert your email address, enter a password that meets the requirements, and agree to the legal terms as stated on this page. In addition, if you fill out the needed information on this page and submit it, and you have previously signed up to receive marketing emails from us, you will now receive marketing emails catered to your location.
26. We will collect information when you fill out a survey offered on our Site or in communications. This information will assist us in gathering feedback from you in order to improve our services and continue to offer features that you prefer.
(f) Email Alerts
27. Our Site offers you the opportunity to sign up for email alerts, which are messages that are conveniently delivered to your email box whenever certain new company information is posted to our Site. To automatically receive these email alerts, we may use your name and contact information to contact you via email about new company information posts on our Site. Your consent is required before we do so. You can unsubscribe if you no longer want to receive email alerts from us. See the Opt Out section below for more details.
IV. Using Information We Collect
28. We use information collected through our Site and communications in the following ways ("Purposes")::
(i) To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
(ii) To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service, where you choose to do so;
(iii) To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
(iv) To send you a newsletter, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
(v) To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes; and
(vi) To notify you about changes to our Service.
29. Your provision of personal information is voluntary. However, please note that if you do not provide us with the required personal information, we may not be able to provide the information, products or services you need or process your request.
V. Information We Share With Third Parties
(a) Email Addresses
30. We do not sell, or grant rights to external third parties, to use your email address for their own marketing purposes.
31. Please note, if you request to be removed from our email marketing list, you may still receive email confirmations from us regarding any orders placed by you on our Site, or other operational emails.
(b) Postal Addresses
32. We make the names and postal addresses in our postal mailing list, sometimes categorized by purchasing information, available to our affiliates and affiliated companies for their marketing purposes within the same Class of Marketing Subject. Your written consent is required before we do so. If you no longer want us to provide your personal information to the above third parties for marketing purposes, see the "Opt-Out" section below for instructions on how to opt out of sharing with affiliated companies.
(c) Service Providers
33. Please be aware that we may share information collected with third parties to assist us with our services, our Site, and communications for the Purposes. Some examples of the assistance that may be provided by third party service providers are: fulfilling orders (including but not limited to, processing payments, providing maintenance and technical support, providing fraud prevention services, and verifying addresses), providing online investor information, providing advertising services, sending marketing communications, your actions in response to our communications and the effectiveness of our advertising, monitoring and analyzing site activity, serving site content (including a site search feature, product options, and personalized messaging), organizing information, conducting surveys, interactive features on our Site, and administering emails. Such third parties may have access to your personal data to provide services on our behalf, but may not use your information for any other purpose other than the Purposes.
(d) Legal Disclosures
34. You should also be aware that we may disclose specific information about you if we are required, or we genuinely believe that we are required, to do so by law or if we reasonably consider that it is necessary to protect the users of our Site and Apps.
(e) Sharing Information within our Group
36. We may disclose the information that you provide to us (including, without limitation, your personal data such as your name and contact information) to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and the subsidiaries of our holding company. These members may use information provided by you for marketing purposes [in relation to the Class of Marketing Subject] or to serve personalized messaging on our Site, Apps, and communications. Your consent is required before we do so. If you no longer want us to provide your personal information to the above third parties for marketing purposes, see the "Opt-Out" section below for instructions on how to opt out of sharing.
37. In the event that Datarama may need to transfer your personal data out of Singapore and Hong Kong, it will take steps to ensure that the recipient organisation is bound by legally enforceable obligations to accord the same standard of protection to the transferred personal data as it would enjoy under Singapore and Hong Kong data protection laws.
VI. Storage of Information
38. All of the information gathered through our Site, Apps, and communications that you provide to us is sent to Amazon's cloud service for hosting information overseas, AWS US East 1, which is based in Virginia, USA. We store and process your personal data and any other information that we collect from you through our Site, Apps, and communications in Amazon's cloud service for hosting information overseas, AWS US East 1, which is based in Virginia, USA.
39. Our third party service providers who offer services to us from time to time may also store and process your personal data with our cloud service provider, Amazon Web Services, which is based in Virginia, USA. We, and our third party service providers mentioned above, may need to disclose your personal data that we store if required to do so under any applicable laws, rules or regulations.
VII. Do Third Parties Serve You Our Advertisements?
40. We may contract with third party advertising companies which collect non-personally identifying information about you by placing cookies on your browser and/or using Pixel Tags when you visit our site. These advertising companies may use and share information gathered about your visit to our Site to deliver our ads on other Site that are a part of their online advertising networks and/or search engines. We receive aggregate information from these third parties to gauge our advertising effectiveness.
By visiting or using our Site and Apps and submitting personal data to us, you are agreeing that we may collect, use, and disclose your personal data in accordance with the purposes and uses identified in this policy. You may withdraw your consent to any of the aforementioned purposes at any time. However, Datarama may in certain circumstances be unable to provide you with continued access to the Site/App or to any of the services provided to you as a result of your withdrawal of consent to such collection, use and/or disclosure of your personal data where such consent is necessary for the continued provision of such access or services.
(A) Collection of Location Information
Desktop Device Location Information Through Website Features
42. Your desktop web browser may allow you to remove permission you granted through your desktop device for our Site to access your location information and/or completely block requests for location information. For specific questions regarding disabling your browser's location services, we recommend you review the specific instructions provided with your browser.
43. Your email program may allow you to prevent the images in the emails you receive from us from downloading, which will also prevent our service provider from accessing your location information. You can also unsubscribe from receiving our emails, as described in the Email Address section below.
(B) Email Address
44. If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, please click [email protected] to enter your email address and unsubscribe from receiving our marketing emails. To unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails from any of our relevant affiliate companies' brands, go to the email and phone page within the "My Account" section, click on the drop-down menu and select 'No emails/Unsubscribe' for the brand from which you no longer want to receive marketing emails, and press 'SUBMIT.' Or, click on the unsubscribe link located in the footer of the marketing email to be directed to the unsubscribe page to submit your email address.
X. Accessing and Updating Your Personal Data
45. You have the right to ask us to ascertain whether we hold personal information belonging to you. You may also request us to supply to you within a reasonable time a copy of that personal information. Where we have provided you with a copy of your personal information and you consider that the information is inaccurate, you have the right to request a correction of that information. Just sign into your account with your email address and password, and you will see an overview page where you can update your information. You may also email or write to us if you think that personal data that we hold about you needs to be updated. The contact person to whom any such requests may be made is:
Datarama Pte Ltd
6 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069787
46. Upon your written request, we will inform you of the personal data relating to you that we hold and the use and general disclosure of your personal data. We will also give you a copy of the personal data we have retained. There may be a minimal charge for accessing your personal data.
47. Please send your written request to the email address or postal address provided under "Questions About Privacy" below. In your written request, please include your name, address, phone number, and email address so that we may verify whether we retain any personal data about you.
48. Datarama will retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the Purposes. If you have de-registered your account, Datarama will delete your personal data as soon as reasonably possible unless there is a valid legal or business purpose for the continued retention of such data whereupon the personal data shall be retained only for the duration of such valid legal or business purpose.
XI. Privacy of Children
49. No one under the age of 18 should provide personal data on our Site.
50. For your convenience and enjoyment, our Site may contain links to other Site operated by third parties ("Third Party Sites"). We do not monitor and are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Third Party Sites. We would urge you to review the privacy policies of each Third Party Site to ensure that you are comfortable with the privacy policies and practices.
XIV. Security Statement
54. We limit the number of employees that have access to the databases that contain personal information.
55. Our Site are designed to accept orders from web browsers that allow communication through Transport Layer Security (TLS) technology, such as Mozilla Firefox Evergreen, Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0+, Google Chrome 31.0+*, and Apple Safari 7.0 - 9.0+. Additionally, some of the site content requires Adobe Flash Player 9.0 or later. Browsers that do not meet this requirement will be prevented from navigating the sections of our Site.
56. Datarama will implement reasonable security arrangements to prevent unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, modification to your personal data. Nevertheless, whilst we implement the above security measures on our Site, you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible.
XV. Governing Law And Jurisdiction
XVI. Questions About Privacy
58. If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding our privacy practices, please email us at [email protected] or write to us at the address set out below:
Datarama Pte Ltd
6 Ann Siang Hill, Singapore 069787
Updated: 31 August 2016