Life at Datarama
Datarama is seeking applicants, from entry-level candidates right through to experienced rainmakers, to help continue our growth.
What you can expect
Experienced professionals will appreciate our entrepreneurial culture, positive work environment and transparent reward system.
For entry-level or mid-career professionals, Datarama offers a high achieving environment with a nurturing culture. Our staff gets to be part of an exciting and innovative project, receive thorough training and will be working in close collaboration with senior management from the start.
Date of posting
Current job openings
8 February 2018
We are looking for a savvy Database Engineer to join our growing team of analytics experts. The hire will be in-charge of managing and maintaining the Datarama database, and will be responsible for expanding our client base by delivering data architecture or data management projects. The ideal candidate is an experienced data wrangler or data enthusiast who enjoys optimising data systems or solving problems through data.
Responsibilities for Database Engineer:
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Design database & table structures that meet the needs of in-house analysis following database design theory, i.e. 3NF.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL.
- Work with stakeholders including the Executive, Product, Data and Design teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
8 February 2018
Datarama is looking for a Back-end / Infrastructure / DevOps engineer to join our development team in Singapore. Successful candidates will play a technical leadership role in providing solutions architecture using cloud platforms, i.e. AWS/GCP, and implementing microservice architecture within our platform, i.e. Docker/Kubernates.
We are looking for a software engineer who has had hands-on software development experience in a dynamic team environment where DevOps practice was cherished. We utilize a variety of technology stacks for both front-end and back-end development such as Neo4j, React and MongoDB. This is a versatile role linking Datarama’s Analyst research and its clients. You will work closely with other engineers to build, test, and deploy.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with:
Cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
NoSQL eg. Neo4j
Docker, Microservice Architectures
Testing frameworks, CI/CD
Great to have: React, d3 etc.
5 February 2018
Datarama is looking for research analysts to help create content for our platform. Successful candidates should be fluent and proficient in Bahasa Indonesia, and able to conduct research in both English and Bahasa languages.
- Excellent English language writing skills and fluency in either Bahasa Indonesia, Malay or any Southeast Asian language.
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills, especially with spreadsheet application such as Excel.
- A keen interest in research and business-politics in Greater China region and/or Southeast Asia.
- Self-motivation, independence and interest in working for a young, entrepreneurial firm.
- Experience in risk consultancy, business intelligence research and due diligence work preferred but not essential.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.