Date of posting
Current job openings
20 September 2019
Datarama is looking for interns with a passion for Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning (ML). The interns will be responsible for the research on state-of-the-art NLP solutions and contribute to the implementation process.
Research, design and develop NLP solutions based on business problems
Develop data products using NLP solutions
Good programming skill in Python
Knowledge of NLP using models like BERT, ERNIE, Stanford CoreNLP
Mon - Fri, 9am - 6pm
Available to start immediately
10 July 2019
Senior Machine Learning (NLP) Engineer
20 Feb 2019
Datarama is looking for a senior research analyst to service our clients’ reputational due diligence needs. Successful candidates will be expected to produce excellent research reports and support the dynamic business needs of a growing startup company.
Provide support to clients and senior management through in-depth industry research, investigations and report writing.
Assist in the creation of other relevant content e.g. newsletter articles and infographics.
Participate in the future developments of the Datarama platform.
Excellent English language writing skills and fluency in either Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia.
Candidates with knowledge of any other Southeast Asian language or Japanese may also be considered.
Excellent computer and MS Office skills, especially with spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
A keen interest in research and business-politics in Southeast Asia and the Greater China region.
Self-motivation, independence and interest in working for a young, entrepreneurial firm.
2 years experience in risk consulting, business intelligence research, compliance and due diligence work preferred, but not essential.
Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
18 Feb 2019
Datarama is looking for a Software Engineer to join our development team in Singapore. We are looking for a software engineer who has had hands-on software development experience in a dynamic team environment where DevOps practice was cherished. We utilize a variety of technology stacks for both front-end and back-end development such as Neo4j, React and MongoDB. This is a versatile role linking Datarama’s Analyst research and its clients.
Work closely with product and design to build and improve features
Write and improve upon existing code with attention paid to performance
Plan and document technical specifications for features or system design
Contribute towards improving engineering culture and approach
5 Nov 2018
Datarama is looking for an independent and driven self-starter to help us grow our platform as Product Owner. The Product Owner will be leading cross-functional teams, to drive the implementation and deployment of new product features.
- Quickly gain a thorough understanding of Datarama's products
- Serve as the product specialist within the organization for both internal stakeholders and clients
- Work closely with CEO and other stakeholders to come up with product enhancements that align with the business needs
- Maintain product backlog and take full ownership of the product, the prioritization of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Ensure that product enhancement requirements are well documented and be the go-to person for developers to ask questions regarding product enhancements
- Translate business requirements to high-level technical requirements for development team
Knowledge & Skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a can-do attitude
- Experience in Agile development
- Strong organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Attention to detail and strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively handle multiple activities and projects.
- Proven ability to work well, both individually and within a team environment.
5 Nov 2018
Datarama is looking for research analysts to help create content for our platform. Successful candidates will be expected to produce excellent research reports and support the dynamic business needs of a growing startup company.
- Provide support to clients and senior management through in-depth industry research, investigations and report writing.
- Assist in the creation of other relevant content e.g. newsletter articles and infographics.
- Participate in the future developments of the Datarama platform.
- Excellent English language writing skills and fluency in either Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia. Candidates with knowledge of any other Southeast Asian language or Japanese may also be considered.
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills, especially with spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
- A keen interest in research and business-politics in Southeast Asia and the Greater China region.
- Self-motivation, independence and interest in working for a young, entrepreneurial firm.
- Experience in risk consulting, business intelligence research, compliance and due diligence work preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
25 Sep 2018
Software Engineer Intern
- Coordinate with the software engineers and product team on developing, enhancing and debugging the Datarama platform and the website.
- Taking initiative to debug and fix any issue on the platform.
- Quickly get up to speed with the technology used on the Datarama platform and the Website.
- Create and maintain software documentation.
- Applicants with passion of learning below technology stacks are welcome to apply.
- Experienced in web and web application development.
- Strong knowledge in programming, problem solving and computer science.
- Knowledgeable in documenting software code.
- Knowledgeable in CMS such as wordpress.
- Good understanding of using version control (git).
- Basic understanding of MVC, OOP and software programming
- Good understanding of progressive, responsive and clean UI/UX design.
- Good understanding of relational databases such as MySQL and Postgres.
- Knowledgeable in NodeJs and RESTful APIs.
- Knowledgeable in cloud computing.
- Good understanding of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Neo4j and etc.
- Knowledgeable in front-end frameworks preferably EmberJs and/or ReactJS.
14 Aug 2018
Database Management Intern
We are looking for interns to assist in managing our growing database. Successful candidates will work together with our senior database engineer with refining stored procedures, data ingestion and data cleansing.
Part Time Internship
- Flexible working hours (min. 20 hours per week, Mon-Fri)
- Commit at least 3 months
- Available to start immediately
Full Time Internship
- Mon-Fri, 9am to 6pm
- Commit at least 3 months
- Available to start immediately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Completed basic Database System modules or has good basic knowledge in SQL
- Knowledge in Postgres preferred
- Undergraduates are welcome to apply. Diploma in a computer science courses also accepted.