Meet the Datarama team, all based in Singapore.
Date of posting
Current job openings
3 May 2018
Datarama is looking for research analysts to help create content for our platform. Successful candidates will be expected to produce excellent research reports and support the dynamic business needs of a growing startup company.
- Provide support to clients and senior management through in-depth industry research, investigations and report writing.
- Assist in the creation of other relevant content e.g. newsletter articles and infographics.
- Participate in the future developments of the Datarama platform.
- Excellent English language writing skills and fluency in either Mandarin Chinese or Bahasa Indonesia. Candidates with knowledge of any other Southeast Asian language or Japanese may also be considered.
- Excellent computer and MS Office skills, especially with spreadsheet applications such as Excel.
- A keen interest in research and business-politics in Southeast Asia and the Greater China region.
- Self-motivation, independence and interest in working for a young, entrepreneurial firm.
- Experience in risk consulting, business intelligence research, compliance and due diligence work preferred, but not essential.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or higher. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
8 February 2018
Datarama is looking for a Back-end / Infrastructure / DevOps engineer to join our development team in Singapore. Successful candidates will play a technical leadership role in providing solutions architecture using cloud platforms, i.e. AWS/GCP, and implementing microservice architecture within our platform, i.e. Docker/Kubernates.
We are looking for a software engineer who has had hands-on software development experience in a dynamic team environment where DevOps practice was cherished. We utilize a variety of technology stacks for both front-end and back-end development such as Neo4j, React and MongoDB. This is a versatile role linking Datarama’s Analyst research and its clients. You will work closely with other engineers to build, test, and deploy.
Qualified candidates should be familiar with:
Cloud infrastructure (GCP, AWS)
NoSQL eg. Neo4j
Docker, Microservice Architectures
Testing frameworks, CI/CD
Great to have: React, d3 etc.